Developmental Services Ontario helps adults with developmental disabilities connect to services and supports in their communities. There are nine agency access points across Ontario to serve you. These access organizations are funded by the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services.
The Provincial Network on Developmental Services represents 250 non-profit agencies throughout Ontario, consisting of membership from Community Living Ontario, Faith and Culture, Great Lakes Society, Metro Area Representative Council (MARC) and Ontario Agencies Supporting Individuals with Special Needs (OASIS). Together we are a network of grass roots volunteer organizations that have played a vital role in the building of inclusive communities throughout the province.
- Bethesda Services http://www.bethesdaservices.com/
- Christian Horizons http://www.christian-horizons.org/
- L’Arche http://www.larchedaybreak.com/
- Mary Centre http://www.marycentre.com/
- Reena http://www.reena.org/
- Rumball Centre http://www2.bobrumball.org/
- Salvation Army http://www.salvationarmy.ca/
- South Asian Autism Awareness Centre http://saaac.org/
- Tamir http://www.tamir.ca/